What is the best laundry detergent? It depends on what you want to get out. Not every detergent gets out everything but just about everyone gets out something. Here are a few, according to Good Housekeeping Magazine.
- Tide: Hygienic Clean Heavy 10x Duty Power PODS. This detergent is formulated to penetrate into and between fibers. It removes dirt that you can’t see.
- Persil: ProClean + Stain Fighter Liquid. It does the best job of erasing stains in cold water.
- Tide: Plus Bleach Powder Laundry Detergent. This detergent formula includes whiteners and color brighteners. Removes stains in cold and warm water.
- Kirkland: Ultra Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent. A hard-working detergent at a great value. Gets most stains out of polyester in cold water.
- Persil: ProClean Discs Laundry Detergent Pacs + Oxi. Removes stains without pretreating them. The colorful discs dissolve in all water temperatures and the Oxi component is safe to use on colors and whites.
- Tide: Hygienic Clean Heavy Duty 10x Power PODS Free Laundry Detergent. Excellent at stain removal and still gentle on the skin. Recognized by the National Psoriasis Foundation and National Eczema Association.
- Everyday Laundry Detergent. Amazing scent, not overly perfumed. Cleans well.
- Woolite: All Darks Liquid Laundry Detergent. Color-preserving detergent. Pulls color fading metal and chlorine ions from the wash water. Removes light, everyday soils.
- Dreft: Newborn Liquid Baby Laundry Detergent. An effective cleaner that doesn’t leave harsh residues behind. Contains enzymes to remove protein stains.
- Gain: Botanicals Plant-Based Laundry Detergent. 65% plant-based formula. Consistently removes tea and other types of stains.
- Seventh Generation: Free & Clear Laundry Detergent Packs. Best at removing stains from cotton fibers in hot water. Formulated without scents or dyes. 94% Biobased product.
When you use Easy Kleen’s wash and fold or pickup and delivery service let us know what detergent you prefer. If we don’t already carry it, if we get plenty of requests we may start.