Baking Soda in Laundry
Baking soda is a great ingredient to add to your laundry. Baking soda will remove odors from your laundry, it will soften your clothes, and boost the performance of your detergent and your bleach.
- More effective washing - baking soda helps regulate the pH level in the washer’s water, this helps your detergent work more effectively and reduce bacteria.
- Odor control – since baking soda is alkaline and most of the most foul-smelling odors are acidic, using baking soda in your wash will eliminate the odor.
- A natural fabric softener – by putting baking soda into your rinse cycle it suspends the detergent in the water from redepositing on your clothes. That leftover detergent is what makes your clothes feel stiff.
- Stain remover – mixing baking soda and water into a paste makes a very effective stain remover. Rub the paste into the stain and let it do its magic.
- Instead of bleach – baking soda makes whites whiter and it brightens your colored items.
- Corrects mistakes – if you accidentally washed a hot pink sock with your white underwear and now you have pink tinged underwear baking soda can help. Just soak the mistakenly colored items in warm water, baking soda and salt before washing again.
Baking soda is a great laundry hack that the launderers at Easy Kleen know all about. Save time and energy and let us wash your laundry for you. We will use all of the resources at our disposal to get your laundry clean and smelling great.